- wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation; has poorer drainage than a swamp; soil is unfit for cultivation but can be cut and dried and used for fuel
- cause to slow down or get stuck;
- "The vote would bog down the house"
- get stuck while doing something;
- "She bogged down many times while she wrote her dissertation"
- BOG v BOGGED, BOGGING, BOGS to impede
Scrabble Score: 6bog is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
bog is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
bog is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8bog is a valid Words With Friends word