- the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing;
- "he took a deep breath and dived into the pool"
- "he was fighting to his last breath"
- the air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration;
- "his sour breath offended her"
- a short respite
- an indirect suggestion;
- "not a breath of scandal ever touched her"
- a slight movement of the air;
- "there wasn't a breath of air in the room"
- BREATH n pl. -S air inhaled and exhaled
Scrabble Score: 11breath is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
breath is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
breath is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 11breath is a valid Words With Friends word