- thick end of the handle
- the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
- a victim of ridicule or pranks
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on;
- "he deserves a good kick in the butt"
- sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
- a joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- a large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary;
- to strike, thrust or shove against;
- "He butted his sister out of the way"
- "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"
- place end to end without overlapping;
- "The frames must be butted at the joints"
- BUTT v -ED, -ING, -S to hit with the head
- butt end
- hind end
- rear end
- tail end
- coffin nail
- butt joint
- butt against
- butt on
Scrabble Score: 6butt is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
butt is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
butt is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8butt is a valid Words With Friends word