- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine;
- "he needs a car to get to work"
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad;
- "three cars had jumped the rails"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- where passengers ride up and down;
- "the car was on the top floor"
- a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway;
- "they took a cable car to the top of the mountain"
- CAR n pl. -S an automobile
Scrabble Score: 5car is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
car is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
car is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6car is a valid Words With Friends word