- soreness and warmth caused by friction;
- "he had a nasty chafe on his knee"
- anger produced by some annoying irritation
- become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- feel extreme irritation or anger;
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations;
- tear or wear off the skin or make sore by abrading;
- "This leash chafes the dog's neck"
- cause friction;
- warm by rubbing, as with the hands
- CHAFE v CHAFED, CHAFING, CHAFES to warm by rubbing
Scrabble Score: 13chafe is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
chafe is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
chafe is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 13chafe is a valid Words With Friends word