- originate (in);
- have its essential character; be comprised or contained in; be embodied in;
- "The payment consists in food"
- "What does love consist in?"
- be consistent in form, tenor, or character; be congruous;
- "Desires are to be satisfied only so far as consists with an approved end"
- be composed of;
- "What does this dish consist of?"
- CONSIST v -ED, -ING, -S to be made up or composed
Scrabble Score: 9consist is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
consist is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
consist is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 11consist is a valid Words With Friends word