- lose or cause to lose liquid by vaporization leaving a more concentrated residue;
- "evaporate milk"
- cause to change into a vapor;
- "The chemist evaporated the water"
- change into a vapor;
- "The water evaporated in front of our eyes"
- become less intense and fade away gradually;
- "her hopes evaporated after years of waiting for her fiance"
Scrabble Score: 14evaporate is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
evaporate is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
evaporate is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 16evaporate is a valid Words With Friends word