- an electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
- any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- mix together different elements;
- become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat;
- "The substances fused at a very high temperature"
- equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
- make liquid or plastic by heating;
- "The storm fused the electric mains"
- FUSE v FUSED FUSING, FUSES to equip with a fuse (a detonating device)
Scrabble Score: 7fuse is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
fuse is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
fuse is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8fuse is a valid Words With Friends word