- make into a whole or make part of a whole;
- "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
- include or contain; have as a component;
- form a corporation
- unite or merge with something already in existence;
- "incorporate this document with those pertaining to the same case"
- formed or united into a whole
Scrabble Score: 15incorporate is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
incorporate is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
incorporate is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 18incorporate is a valid Words With Friends word