- a fact about some part (as opposed to general);
- "he always reasons from the particular to the general"
- a small part that can be considered separately from the whole;
- (logic) a proposition that asserts something about some (but not all) members of a class
- unique or specific to a person or thing or category;
- "the particular demands of the job"
- "has a particular preference for Chinese art"
- separate and distinct from others of the same group or category;
- "interested in one particular artist"
- "a man who wishes to make a particular woman fall in love with him"
- surpassing what is common or usual or expected;
- "a matter of particular and unusual importance"
- first and most important;
- "she gets special (or particular) satisfaction from her volunteer work"
- exacting especially about details;
- "very particular about how her food was prepared"
- providing specific details or circumstances;
- "a particular description of the room"
Scrabble Score: 14particular is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
particular is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
particular is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 18particular is a valid Words With Friends word