- a principle that limits the extent of something;
- "I am willing to accept certain restrictions on my movements"
- an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
- the act of keeping something within specified bounds (by force if necessary);
- "the restriction of the infection to a focal area"
Scrabble Score: 13restriction is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
restriction is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
restriction is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 15restriction is a valid Words With Friends word