- people who are sick;
- "they devote their lives to caring for the sick"
- eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth;
- affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function;
- feeling nausea; feeling about to vomit
- affected with madness or insanity;
- having a strong distaste from surfeit;
- "sick of it all"
- "sick to death of flattery"
- "gossip that makes one sick"
- (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble;
- deeply affected by a strong feeling;
- "sat completely still, sick with envy"
- "she was sick with longing"
- shockingly repellent; inspiring horror;
- SICK adj SICKER, SICKEST affected with disease or ill health
- SICK v -ED, -ING, -S to sic
- vomit up
- be sick
- throw up
- fed up
- sick of
- tired of
Scrabble Score: 10sick is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
sick is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
sick is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 11sick is a valid Words With Friends word