- the property of being physically or mentally strong;
- "fatigue sapped his strength"
- capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war;
- "we faced an army of great strength"
- physical energy or intensity;
- "it was destroyed by the strength of the gale"
- an asset of special worth or utility;
- the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty;
- "the strength of his argument settled the matter"
- the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation);
- "they measured the station's signal strength"
- capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects;
- "the strength of the drinks"
- the condition of financial success;
- "the strength of the company's stock in recent weeks"
- permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force;
- STRENGTH n pl. -S capacity for exertion or endurance
Scrabble Score: 12strength is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
strength is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
strength is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 13strength is a valid Words With Friends word