- the starting place for each hole on a golf course;
- "they were waiting on the first tee"
- support holding a football on end and above the ground preparatory to the kickoff
- a short peg put into the ground to hold a golf ball off the ground
- place on a tee;
- "tee golf balls"
- connect with a tee;
- "tee two pipes"
- TEE v TEED, TEEING, TEES to place a golf ball on a small peg
Scrabble Score: 3tee is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
tee is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
tee is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 3tee is a valid Words With Friends word