- before a time limit expires;
- "the timely filing of his income tax return"
- done or happening at the appropriate or proper time;
- "a timely warning"
- "with timely treatment the patient has a good chance of recovery"
- at an opportune time;
- TIMELY adj -LIER, -LIEST occurring at the right moment
Scrabble Score: 11timely is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
timely is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
timely is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 12timely is a valid Words With Friends word