- an individual instance of a type of symbol;
- "the word`error' contains three tokens of `r'"
- something serving as a sign of something else
- a metal or plastic disk that can be redeemed or used in designated slot machines
- something of sentimental value
- insignificantly small; a matter of form only (`tokenish' is informal);
- "a token gesture of resistance"
- TOKEN v -ED, -ING, -S to serve as a sign of
Scrabble Score: 9token is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
token is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
token is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 10token is a valid Words With Friends word