- a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence;
- the property of producing accurately a note of a given pitch;
- "he cannot sing in tune"
- "the clarinet was out of tune"
- the adjustment of a radio receiver or other circuit to a required frequency
- adjust for (better) functioning;
- "tune the engine"
- adjust the pitches of (musical instruments);
- "My piano needs to be tuned"
- TUNE v TUNED, TUNING, TUNES to put into the proper pitch
Scrabble Score: 4tune is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
tune is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
tune is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 6tune is a valid Words With Friends word