- a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
- an improvised musical accompaniment
- piece of leather forming the front part of the upper of a shoe
- make up;
- "vamp up an excuse for not attending the meeting"
- piece (something old) with a new part;
- "vamp up an old speech"
- act seductively with (someone)
- provide (a shoe) with a new vamp;
- "revamp my old boots"
- VAMP v -ED, -ING, -S to repair or patch
Scrabble Score: 11vamp is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
vamp is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
vamp is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 14vamp is a valid Words With Friends word