- close interaction;
- "they kept in daily contact"
- "they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
- the act of touching physically;
- "her fingers came in contact with the light switch"
- the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity;
- "litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid"
- the physical coming together of two or more things;
- "contact with the pier scraped paint from the hull"
- a person who is in a position to give you special assistance;
- "he used his business contacts to get an introduction to the governor"
- a channel for communication between groups;
- (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact;
- "they forget to solder the contacts"
- a communicative interaction;
- "the pilot made contact with the base"
- a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
- be in or establish communication with;
- "He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia"
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact;
- "The wire must not contact the metal cover"
- "The surfaces contact at this point"
- CONTACT v -ED, -ING, -S to communicate with
Scrabble Score: 11contact is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
contact is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
contact is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 14contact is a valid Words With Friends word