- a meeting at which a number of athletic contests are held
- come together;
- "I'll probably see you at the meeting"
- get together socially or for a specific purpose
- be adjacent or come together;
- fill or meet a want or need
- satisfy a condition or restriction;
- "Does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?"
- satisfy or fulfill;
- "meet a need"
- collect in one place;
- get to know; get acquainted with;
- meet by design; be present at the arrival of;
- "Can you meet me at the train station?"
- contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle;
- experience as a reaction;
- undergo or suffer;
- "meet a violent death"
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact;
- being precisely fitting and right;
- "it is only meet that she should be seated first"
- MEET v MET, MEETING, MEETS to come into the company or presence of
Scrabble Score: 6meet is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
meet is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
meet is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 7meet is a valid Words With Friends word