- be adjacent or come together;
- "The lines converge at this point"
- approach a limit as the number of terms increases without limit
- move or draw together at a certain location;
- "The crowd converged on the movie star"
- come together so as to form a single product;
- "Social forces converged to bring the Fascists back to power"
- CONVERGE v -VERGED, -VERGING, -VERGES to come together
Scrabble Score: 14converge is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
converge is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
converge is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 18converge is a valid Words With Friends word