- sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching
- the act of gathering something
- assemble or get together;
- "gather some stones"
- collect in one place;
- "Let's gather in the dining room"
- collect or gather;
- conclude from evidence;
- "I gather you have not done your homework"
- draw together into folds or puckers
- get people together;
- "gather the close family members"
- draw and bring closer;
- "she gathered her shawl around her shoulders"
- look for (food) in nature;
- "Our ancestors gathered nuts in the Fall"
- increase or develop;
- "the car gathers speed"
- GATHER v -ED, -ING, -S to bring together into one place or group
Scrabble Score: 10gather is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
gather is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
gather is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 10gather is a valid Words With Friends word