- make lighter or brighter;
- begin to smoke;
- to come to rest, settle;
- "Misfortune lighted upon him"
- cause to start burning; subject to fire or great heat;
- fall to somebody by assignment or lot;
- alight from (a horse)
- set afire or burning;
- "the lighted candles"
- "a lighted cigarette"
- provided with artificial light;
- "looked up at the lighted windows"
- "a well-lighted stairwell"
Scrabble Score: 12lighted is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
lighted is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
lighted is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 13lighted is a valid Words With Friends word