- the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid;
- reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating;
- become or cause to become soft or liquid;
- become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial;
- lose its distinct outline or shape; blend gradually;
- "Hundreds of actors were melting into the scene"
- become less clearly visible or distinguishable; disappear gradually or seemingly;
- "The tree trunks are melting into the forest at dusk"
- become less intense and fade away gradually;
- becoming liquid
Scrabble Score: 10melting is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
melting is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
melting is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 14melting is a valid Words With Friends word