- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development;
- a town in eastern Mississippi
- an imaginary great circle on the surface of the earth passing through the north and south poles at right angles to the equator;
- "all points on the same meridian have the same longitude"
- of or happening at noon;
- "meridian hour"
- being at the best stage of development; - Robert Browning
- MERIDIAN n pl. -S a circle around the earth passing through both poles
Scrabble Score: 11meridian is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
meridian is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
meridian is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 13meridian is a valid Words With Friends word