- a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
- English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
- the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- move about in a confused manner
- grind with a mill;
- "mill grain"
- produce a ridge around the edge of;
- "mill a coin"
- roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- MILL v -ED, -ING, -S to grind by mechanical means MILLABLE adj
Scrabble Score: 6mill is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
mill is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
mill is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9mill is a valid Words With Friends word