- a period of time spent sleeping;
- "there wasn't time for a nap"
- a soft or fuzzy surface texture
- the yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave;
- sleeping for a short period of time (usually not in bed)
- a card game similar to whist; usually played for stakes
- take a siesta;
- "She naps everyday after lunch for an hour"
- NAP v NAPPED, NAPPING, NAPS to sleep briefly
Scrabble Score: 5nap is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
nap is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
nap is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 7nap is a valid Words With Friends word