- a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended;
- "he didn't get enough sleep last night"
- a torpid state resembling deep sleep
- a period of time spent sleeping;
- "he felt better after a little sleep"
- euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb);
- "they had to put their family pet to sleep"
- be asleep
- be able to accommodate for sleeping;
- "This tent sleeps six people"
- SLEEP v SLEPT, SLEEPING, SLEEPS to be in a natural, periodic state of rest
Scrabble Score: 7sleep is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
sleep is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
sleep is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9sleep is a valid Words With Friends word