- cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
- (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks; represented as a man with goat's legs and horns and ears; identified with Roman Sylvanus or Faunus
- shallow container made of metal
- chimpanzees; more closely related to Australopithecus than to other pongids
- make a sweeping movement;
- "The camera panned across the room"
- wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
- express a totally negative opinion of;
- "The critics panned the performance"
- PAN v PANNED, PANNING, PANS to criticize harshly
Scrabble Score: 5pan is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
pan is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
pan is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 7pan is a valid Words With Friends word