- a painful or straitened circumstance;
- "the pinch of the recession"
- an injury resulting from getting some body part squeezed
- a slight but appreciable amount;
- a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action;
- a small sharp bite or snip
- a squeeze with the fingers
- the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal);
- squeeze tightly between the fingers;
- "He pinched her behind"
- make ridges into by pinching together
- make off with belongings of others
- cut the top off;
- irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear;
- "the pain is as if sharp points pinch your back"
- PINCH v -ED, -ING, -ES to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
Scrabble Score: 12pinch is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
pinch is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
pinch is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 14pinch is a valid Words With Friends word