- a slight but appreciable amount;
- a pale or subdued color
- affect as in thought or feeling;
- "The sadness tinged his life"
- color lightly;
- "her greying hair was tinged blond"
- "the leaves were tinged red in November"
- TINGE v TINGED, TINGEING or TINGING, TINGES to apply a trace of color to
Scrabble Score: 6tinge is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
tinge is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
tinge is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8tinge is a valid Words With Friends word