- a long (usually round) rod of wood or metal or plastic
- a native or inhabitant of Poland
- one of two divergent or mutually exclusive opinions;
- "they are at opposite poles"
- "they are poles apart"
- a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- a square rod of land
- one of two points of intersection of the Earth's axis and the celestial sphere
- one of two antipodal points where the Earth's axis of rotation intersects the Earth's surface
- a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery) at which electric current enters or leaves
- a long fiberglass sports implement used for pole vaulting
- one of the two ends of a magnet where the magnetism seems to be concentrated
- propel with a pole;
- "pole barges on the river"
- support on poles;
- "pole climbing plants like beans"
- deoxidize molten metals by stirring them with a wooden pole
- POLE v POLED, POLING, POLES to propel with a pole (a long, thin piece of wood or metal)
Scrabble Score: 6pole is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
pole is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
pole is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 8pole is a valid Words With Friends word