- recite in elocution
- repeat aloud from memory;
- "she recited a poem"
- "The pupil recited his lesson for the day"
- render verbally,
- "recite a poem"
- narrate or give a detailed account of;
- specify individually;
- "The doctor recited the list of possible side effects of the drug"
- RECITE v -CITED, -CITING, -CITES to declaim or say from memory
Scrabble Score: 8recite is a valid Scrabble (US) TWL word
recite is a valid Scrabble Word in Merriam-Webster MW Dictionary
recite is a valid Scrabble Word in International Collins CSW Dictionary
Words With Friends Score: 9recite is a valid Words With Friends word